Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 18

'Day 18' by Jina Wallwork

I can feel the glow of a new day. It is not only the presence of the beautiful morning sun; I can also feel a new day dawning within myself. I can feel the change and it will be unseen in the outer world. This is a moment where I feel as though I am returning to myself. As my troubles depart I now understand, why it was necessary to experience those lessons. My understanding has expanded and I feel changed by the knowledge I have gained. I can feel this dawn and it only presented itself to me, once I had realized the true importance of the lessons I had faced. To smile with gratitude and know, that you are a wiser person because of all that you have overcome. As I remember my past difficulties as the perfect guides, I thank them and I know that I stand before a new beginning.

'27 Days' is a series of transient sculptures each representing a day. To find out more about the series click here