Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 13

'Day 13' by Jina Wallwork

Time passes so quickly. There are so many things I wish to do. I keep thinking that I will always have tomorrow. What a magical day tomorrow must be; in my mind it contains every possibility and desire. My vision of tomorrow inspires me, life could be many things. Tomorrow seems far removed from what can actually be accomplished within this moment. As I plan for tomorrow each day brings it closer towards me. Tomorrow is not simply another day. Tomorrow contains endless possibilities, and its perfect companion is the practicalities of today. The tomorrow that exists within my mind could never arrive without the encouragement of my actions today. Strive for greatness and inspire tomorrow to be everything that it can be.

'27 Days' is a series of transient sculptures each representing a day. To find out more about the series click here