Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 12

'Day 12' by Jina Wallwork

I miss her and because of this, I find myself counting the days. As I count each day it drifts into the past. I strive to make each day significant. I do this to justify time spent without her. I merge this day with duty and purpose. I want to look back and be filled with pride and understanding for why I needed to spend this time alone. I will make this day count because it is what she would ask of me. I will not rush through the days without direction or purpose. This is a time when I could be learning and discovering new truths. A day cannot always be spent with those who we love. Instead of counting each day; I will make this day count.

'27 Days' is a series of transient sculptures each representing a day. To find out more about the series click here