Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 4

'Day 4' by Jina Wallwork

Does tomorrow bring change or does change define the nature of what tomorrow will be?

To wait is not enough. I learn and understand patience yet I am beginning to realize my dependents on the acts of others. I am scrambling for solutions as if I am the only person who can create change in my life. I am looking at things I can do to create improvements, but I am not in control. My life contains many influences and connections. Solutions are sometimes held within the hands of another. This day can obscure a solution from view but it cannot remove its presence. On this day it is hidden. Maybe tomorrow it will come into view.

'27 Days' is a series of transient sculptures each representing a day. To find out more about the series click here